Schmetz MR Multidirectional Needles For Long Arm Quilting Machines.
135X5 MR needle cross reference : 134 MR, 134R MR, 135X7 MR, 1955 MR, 1955-01-MR, DPX5 MR
Schmetz 135x5 MR Quilting needles are available in following sizes. Please select your size.
- MR3.5 (Singer size 16 / Metric size 100)
- MR4.0 (Singer size 18 / Metric size 110)
- MR4.5 (Singer size 19 / Metric size 120)
- MR5.0 (Singer size 21 / Metric size 130)
Schmetz MR needles are extreme needles specifically designed for multi-directional sewing. These needles have a much deeper scarf to ensure 100% stitch formation when sewing in multi-directions and used Gammill, Nolting, A.P.Q.S. Prodigy, Voyager and many other quilting machines.
Schmetz MR Features :
- Extremely long and deep scarf.
- The long groove runs at full depth for the complete length of the needle blade right down to the eye.
- Scarf area with the same needle cross section as the upper blade.
Schmetz MR Advantage :
Wide space in scarf for the hook to pick up the needle thread loop. Prevents skipped stitches even on critical materials.
Optimum thread protection and functional guidance due to the deep long groove for the full length of the needle blade. Prevents the thread from untwisting and creates a better seam appearance.
The needle has increased buckling strength due to the same cross section in the blade and scarf area, which in turn, leads to less needle breakage.