Juki HZL-G110 Computerized Sewing & Quilting Machine.
Juki, the world wide leader in industrial sewing machine technology brings the HZL-G110 home to you.
Get Excited about sewing again with New G110. This delightful machine offers computerized sewing with 180 stitch patterns, including professional quality buttonholes and 1 alphabet character set. The G110 also has an automatic needle threader, drop feed, and Bright White, no heat, LED lighting.
- Perfect for Large Projects. The G110 has plenty of room to handle even the largest projects. The large underarm area and stable base, make this machine a perfect quilting companion and perfect for home decor projects.
- Easy Pattern Selection. Selecting the right pattern is easy on the G110. Select the Menu, use the arrow keys to select the pattern number and your off and sewing in nothing flat! The LED screwn displays the stitch settings, pattern and even recommends the best presser foot to use. Need to adjust the stitch length and width? Just use the arrow buttons below the stitch settings display. Need to program in trims, needle position, combine patterns and more - no problem. It's all right at your fingertips.
- Sensor Buttonholes. Buttonholes made simple! The Juki G110 has 8 perfectly balanced and high quality buttonhole patterns to choose from. Just select the desired pattern, snap on the buttonhole foot and lower the buttonhole foot sensor and your ready to create perfect buttonholes for any fabric.
Combine and Sew Away. Combine decorative stitches or lettering into pattern sequences and save them to the machine memory. The G110 allows you to combine up to 70 patterns. Stitch them once, or stitch them over and over with the touch of a button.
Sashiko - Hand Look Quilting. The Juki Tension system handles invisible thread with ease so sashiko - hand look quilt stitches are formed perfectly every time. No tangles, no thread breaks, just beautifully formed stitches every time.
Drop the Feed Dogs and Go! With just a flip of the switch, you can be creating free-motion quilting stitches or free-hand embroidery with ease.
Perfect Needle and Stitch Placement. The G-110 has 37 variable needle positions which allow you to place the needle any where you desire. It also has a feature that allows you to taper zigzag stitching to the center for perfect applique, decorative sewing and more!
Automatic Needle Threading. The automatic needle threader, threads the needle with just the push of a lever.
Stitching Powerhouse. Thanks to a 7-point surgical steel feed dog system, the G110 can handle the heaviest fabrics with ease and the sheerest fabrics without puckering. The industrial style box-feed system means that heavy or light fabrics feed evenly and smoothly.
- Variable Speed Control. Sew it up fast or slow it down for more detail. The G110 can sew as fast as 900 spm or as slow as 90 spm.Up or Down. With the push of a button the needle can be moved up or down into your fabric. Lock Stiching. Hold the reverse button and sew backwards. Touch it and lock the end of your sewing. Start/Stop Sewing. Sew without your foot control - just unplug and go.
Decorate Away. Use the 180 patterns on the Excite to create stylish decor items. 180 built in stitches, 22 practical patterns, 8 buttonhole patterns, 10 decorative quilt patterns, 40 decorative patterns, 1 alphabet including upper & lower case, numbers, punctuation and European characters. It's so easy - just select the menu, select the pattern and start sewing. There are so many fun patterns on the HZL-G110 that you'll only be limited by your imagination.
- Free Arm Sewing.
- Bright LED Lights.
Standard Specifications :
- Sewing Speed: Max. 900spm, Min. 90spm
- Stitch Length : Max. 5mm
- Stich Width : Max. 7mm
- Press Foot Lift : 2-step lifter Max. 12mm
- Needle : HAX1 #9 ~ #16
- Dimensions: 445mm (W) x 292mm (H) x 223mm (D)
- Weight : 9.8 kg (21.6 lb.)
- Juki Limited Warranty: 2 years electrical, 5 years mechanical
- Presser foot - Standard, Overcast Foot, Sensor buttonhole, Manual Buttonhole
- Hard Case
- 4 Bobbins
- Small, Medium and Large Spool Caps
- Special Screwdriver
- Seam Ripper/Brush
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and PayPal. Payments are due within 3 days of the date of purchase unless you are bidding on multiple items.
Free Ground Shipping to continental 48 States. Orders being shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, PR and all other internatinational destinations are not eligible for free shipping.
Feel free to contact us anytime. Please us if you have any questions.
You can typically expect a response within 1 business day. Thank you.